- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
A man on Thursday, June 14, hanged himself in Ozoro comminty, Isoko Local Government Area of Delta State.
According to a Facebook page, Biafra Stars, the man’s wife delivered a baby through CS and was charged N15,000 bill, which he couldn’t afford. He went into an uncompleted building and hanged himself with a rope.
Sharing the photo, the poster wrote;
“Today being the 14th day of June 2018 at about 1am,a Young Man who resides at uruto quoters Ozoro community hanged himself to death just bec his wife delivered a baby through opetation and the baby and his wife are alive but bec he was charged the sum #15,000 then no money to pay the hospital bills.where are we going to in this country?Just take a look”