- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
10 Things Scientifically Proven To Attract Women
Next time you go to the club in an attempt to seduce a woman (hint: the girls you find in clubs usually aren’t the droids you’re looking for, silly Stormtrooper), take a look at these 10 scientifically proven (I’ve said so twice, so it must be true!) methods to attract the ladies.
Since the ability to attract a woman is seen as a greater scientific mystery than alchemy, there have been many studies on this subject. Next time you go to the club in an attempt to seduce a woman (hint: the girls you find in clubs usually aren’t the droids you’re looking for, silly Stormtrooper), take a look at these 10 scientifically proven (I’ve said so twice, so it must be true!) methods to attract the ladies. Or as we call them in “the hood”, women.
10. A Ring
More specifically, a wedding ring! I guess Beyoncé wasn’t lying after all, huh?
Added bonus: no more daily shaving for you, my friend!
08. Playing Guitar
What, you thought Keith Richards got laid because he looks like a Greek god?
Not really rocket science here – women like it if you don’t stink that stinky, rutting-buck stink. And so does everyone within an arm’s length of you.
06. A Sense of Humor
Make ‘em laugh, don’t make ‘em cry. Unless you make ‘em cry with laughter. That’s fine. Just make her enjoy herself, I guess.
05. A Deep Voice
If you ever wondered why Barry White’s voice was considered sexy – here you go.
Yup. Women love dogs. I mean, who doesn’t?
03. Being Altruistic
Or in layman’s terms: don’t be an asshole to other people.
02. Wide Shoulders
Just open any magazine and gaze upon the perfect male physique! Now look down at your beer belly, pat it and give yourself a disappointed look.
Because taller men have taller pen… – feet. I meant feet.