- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
The fatal accident which was reportedly caused by a speeding driver saw multiple vehicles collide with each other before knocking down a motorcyclist who was carrying a lady along the Onitsha-Owerri highway in Mgbidi, Oru West local government area of the state.
The motorcyclist and his female passenger were killed on the spot while others were seriously injured. The wounded victims were rushed to the hospital for treatment.