- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
The fatal accident which was reportedly caused by a speeding driver saw multiple vehicles collide with each other before knocking down a motorcyclist who was carrying a lady along the Onitsha-Owerri highway in Mgbidi, Oru West local government area of the state.
The motorcyclist and his female passenger were killed on the spot while others were seriously injured. The wounded victims were rushed to the hospital for treatment.