- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
Ebonyi Monarch’s son dies in police custody
Ebonyi State prince, son of HRH Eze Ineke allegedly dies in police custody with rope tied to his neck.
There is tension currently in Abaomege, Ebonyi State, following the death of the son of the town’s traditional ruler, in police custody.
According to reports, Kelechi, the son of HRH Eze Ineke, was found dead yesterday, inside a cell at the Abaomege police station with a rope tied to his neck.
The police officers attached to the station allegedly took to their heels following the discovery. The reason for his arrest is still unknown.