- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Ebonyi Monarch’s son dies in police custody
Ebonyi State prince, son of HRH Eze Ineke allegedly dies in police custody with rope tied to his neck.
There is tension currently in Abaomege, Ebonyi State, following the death of the son of the town’s traditional ruler, in police custody.
According to reports, Kelechi, the son of HRH Eze Ineke, was found dead yesterday, inside a cell at the Abaomege police station with a rope tied to his neck.
The police officers attached to the station allegedly took to their heels following the discovery. The reason for his arrest is still unknown.