- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
Ebonyi Monarch’s son dies in police custody
Ebonyi State prince, son of HRH Eze Ineke allegedly dies in police custody with rope tied to his neck.
There is tension currently in Abaomege, Ebonyi State, following the death of the son of the town’s traditional ruler, in police custody.
According to reports, Kelechi, the son of HRH Eze Ineke, was found dead yesterday, inside a cell at the Abaomege police station with a rope tied to his neck.
The police officers attached to the station allegedly took to their heels following the discovery. The reason for his arrest is still unknown.