- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Ebonyi Monarch’s son dies in police custody
Ebonyi State prince, son of HRH Eze Ineke allegedly dies in police custody with rope tied to his neck.
There is tension currently in Abaomege, Ebonyi State, following the death of the son of the town’s traditional ruler, in police custody.
According to reports, Kelechi, the son of HRH Eze Ineke, was found dead yesterday, inside a cell at the Abaomege police station with a rope tied to his neck.
The police officers attached to the station allegedly took to their heels following the discovery. The reason for his arrest is still unknown.