- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Herbalist at large as Ex-Deputy governor confirms daughter was used for ritual
Adeyemi Alao, the boyfriend and suspected killer of Miss Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo, the immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo State, has been arrested by the Ondo State Police Command. Photo showing the room where he buried her beneath his bed has also emerged.
20-year-old Khadijat, a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, was found dead in her boyfriend’s house six days after she went missing from school. She was found buried in a shallow grave in Adeyemi’s room.
According to reports, Adeyemi, popularly known as QS, had killed her for ritual purposes then he dug a grave in the room, buried the deceased in it, and placed his mattress on the shallow grave.
It was reported that the Herbalist who did the money ritual for Adeyemi, currently at large, instructed him to keep the corpse for seven days, but luck ran out on the Abuja-based boyfriend when his younger brother became aware of what was going on and reported the incident to the police in Akure before the seven days was up.
Confirming the arrest, the Ondo State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Femi Joseph said the suspected killer was arrested by a team of detectives from the police Criminal Investigations Department (CID). The PPRO said Adeyemi, who was already in the police custody, had been cooperating with the police with relevant information on the circumstances that led to the death of Khadijat Oluboyo.
My daughter was used for ritual – Ondo ex-deputy governor
A former deputy governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo, has confirmed that his daughter, Khadijat, was used for ritual.
But the former deputy governor alleged that the suspect killed and buried his daughter in his room and put his mattress on the grave.
He said, “Somebody called us that she was missing on Monday, July 2, 2018, and we got in touch with her friends in the school.
“I had sent her money on previous Friday; the usual thing is that when she got bank alert, she would call me back to thank me. But I did not get any response from her that day.
“On Monday, we called her number and we did not get through. We got a text that the phone was not good and that she would call back.”
Lasisi said his family later organised a special prayer which made the suspect to confess to his sister.
He said he wanted Alao to face the wrath of the law to serve as a deterrent to others.