- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Simple Exercises That Will Transform Your Body in Just 4 Weeks
besides the beginning of healthy and nutrient-rich foods, exercising is also remarkably significant. The following five exercises will assist you to waste extra weight, reduce the waistline size, and become a healthy and attractive figure in less than a month.
When it comes to overall health, consistent exercise and a healthy diet are of essential importance. It has been proved that the healthy eating habits drive to a happier life and a greater success.
Nevertheless, besides the beginning of healthy and nutrient-rich foods, exercising is also remarkably significant. The following five exercises will assist you to waste extra weight, reduce the waistline size, and become a healthy and attractive figure in less than a month.
Planks are significantly useful, and they strengthen the shoulders and drive to ripped abs. You should begin in a push-up stance on the ground, turn the elbows to 90 degrees, while making a straight line of the entire body, and continue as much as possible without moving the butt or waist.
The feet should be shoulder-width aside, move the shoulders down and back away from shoulders, and spread the arms in front of the body.
Next, progressively bend the knees, bring the hips front, and lower yourself to bring the thighs in a parallel state to the ground, with a straight back.
Push the feet into the ground to return to the initial state. Squats strengthen your core, support the fat burning process, and build the hams, quads, and calves.
You should be in a plank pose, and prop yourself on the knees and hands. Next, extend one leg and the opposite arm concurrently, and keep the body balanced. Wait for a few seconds, reverse to the first state, and change sides. This exercise will strengthen the abs and the lower back.
4. Lying Hip Raises
While lying on the ground, bend the knees and hold the feet flat on the ground. Stretch them out to your sides at a 45° angle, squeeze the glutes and raise the hips upward, by tilting the pelvis.
Next, return to the initial state, and repeat the exercise. This exercise will strengthen the abs, back, thighs, glutes, and hamstrings.
You should be in a plank pose, and then place the hands below the shoulders to force the whole body up. The back, the buttock, and the legs should be in a straight line. Next, return to the ground and repeat. Push-ups target all body muscles so that they will strengthen the whole body.