- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Simple Exercises That Will Transform Your Body in Just 4 Weeks
besides the beginning of healthy and nutrient-rich foods, exercising is also remarkably significant. The following five exercises will assist you to waste extra weight, reduce the waistline size, and become a healthy and attractive figure in less than a month.
When it comes to overall health, consistent exercise and a healthy diet are of essential importance. It has been proved that the healthy eating habits drive to a happier life and a greater success.
Nevertheless, besides the beginning of healthy and nutrient-rich foods, exercising is also remarkably significant. The following five exercises will assist you to waste extra weight, reduce the waistline size, and become a healthy and attractive figure in less than a month.
Planks are significantly useful, and they strengthen the shoulders and drive to ripped abs. You should begin in a push-up stance on the ground, turn the elbows to 90 degrees, while making a straight line of the entire body, and continue as much as possible without moving the butt or waist.
The feet should be shoulder-width aside, move the shoulders down and back away from shoulders, and spread the arms in front of the body.
Next, progressively bend the knees, bring the hips front, and lower yourself to bring the thighs in a parallel state to the ground, with a straight back.
Push the feet into the ground to return to the initial state. Squats strengthen your core, support the fat burning process, and build the hams, quads, and calves.
You should be in a plank pose, and prop yourself on the knees and hands. Next, extend one leg and the opposite arm concurrently, and keep the body balanced. Wait for a few seconds, reverse to the first state, and change sides. This exercise will strengthen the abs and the lower back.
4. Lying Hip Raises
While lying on the ground, bend the knees and hold the feet flat on the ground. Stretch them out to your sides at a 45° angle, squeeze the glutes and raise the hips upward, by tilting the pelvis.
Next, return to the initial state, and repeat the exercise. This exercise will strengthen the abs, back, thighs, glutes, and hamstrings.
You should be in a plank pose, and then place the hands below the shoulders to force the whole body up. The back, the buttock, and the legs should be in a straight line. Next, return to the ground and repeat. Push-ups target all body muscles so that they will strengthen the whole body.