- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
These online platforms are granting quick credit to small- scale businesses
usually, this may require business loan when other sources of income have been exhausted; but the thing is the process of obtaining loans are tiring, especially when you’re trying to get it from a bank for the purpose of a small business.
Raising money to keep the business going can be very difficult sometimes.
As a matter of fact, there are situations where the business is left to a standstill as a result of lack of funds.
This has been the major challenge for most entrepreneurs across the country and also a discouragement for many others.
The truth is many businesses need continuous funding to keep it going for a start until enough profit is generated to do the needful.
And usually, this may require business loan when other sources of income have been exhausted; but the thing is the process of obtaining loans are tiring, especially when you’re trying to get it from a bank for the purpose of a small business.
Be that as it may, there are some online lending platforms in Nigeria that support business owners by granting quick loans for their business. And we’ve highlighted a few of them in this article.
Here are some of the online platforms that grant quick loan to small-scale business
Launched in November 2016, Lidya is a financial services platform that improves access to credit and finance across the country.
It provides access to finance for small and medium-sized businesses by offering unsecured loans of between $500 and $15,000.
According to Tunde Kehinde who is one of the company’s co-founder, Lidya is introducing a lot of technology, algorithms and machine learning to industrialize the credit assessment process.”
To assess credit risk, Lidya uses close to 100 data points to evaluate businesses, build a credit score unique to each business, and disburse loans in 24 hours or less.