- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
These online platforms are granting quick credit to small- scale businesses
usually, this may require business loan when other sources of income have been exhausted; but the thing is the process of obtaining loans are tiring, especially when you’re trying to get it from a bank for the purpose of a small business.
Raising money to keep the business going can be very difficult sometimes.
As a matter of fact, there are situations where the business is left to a standstill as a result of lack of funds.
This has been the major challenge for most entrepreneurs across the country and also a discouragement for many others.
The truth is many businesses need continuous funding to keep it going for a start until enough profit is generated to do the needful.
And usually, this may require business loan when other sources of income have been exhausted; but the thing is the process of obtaining loans are tiring, especially when you’re trying to get it from a bank for the purpose of a small business.
Be that as it may, there are some online lending platforms in Nigeria that support business owners by granting quick loans for their business. And we’ve highlighted a few of them in this article.
Here are some of the online platforms that grant quick loan to small-scale business
Launched in November 2016, Lidya is a financial services platform that improves access to credit and finance across the country.
It provides access to finance for small and medium-sized businesses by offering unsecured loans of between $500 and $15,000.
According to Tunde Kehinde who is one of the company’s co-founder, Lidya is introducing a lot of technology, algorithms and machine learning to industrialize the credit assessment process.”
To assess credit risk, Lidya uses close to 100 data points to evaluate businesses, build a credit score unique to each business, and disburse loans in 24 hours or less.