- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Here are 5 Questions to Test the Strength of Your Relationship
The most difficult thing is to maintain the flame that united you 5 or 10 years after your meeting. Some end up content with monotony, others still seek to save the essential.
Romantic relationships are strewn with obstacles. There are always good times and bad times between two people who love each other. The most difficult thing is to maintain the flame that united you 5 or 10 years after your meeting. Some end up content with monotony, others still seek to save the essential.
To test the strength of your relationship, ask yourself these questions below
1-Am I becoming a better person?
We can not compare the influence of the environment to that of the partner. The partner has 80% influence over us. If after 6 months or 3 years, you have changed an attitude or behavior is good sign.
2-What did I bring the best to my spouse?
And yes, vice versa, as much as the partner influences you, you should bring him something more. The other is not this malleable paste that we would like it to be, subject to our desires. But there is always room for concessions.