Here are 5 ways to flirt with a guy you like
Whether in person or over text, these are practical tips to flirt with your crush without going overboard or looking desperate.
When you flirt with someone, you act as though you are sexually to them, but playfully rather than with serious intentions.
The word is often mistaken as one which means the same thing as ‘philander’ or in a language more in tune with pop culture, ‘to hoe.’
But as the definition above shows, flirting and ho’ing, which implies indiscriminate sexual activities are not the same thing.
So it’s fine to flirt with men, whether face to face or over text, so far you keep it classy and tasteful. Here are tips on how to do this successfully.
1. Tease him
This is actually the name of the game. Tease and tease and tease him some more. The subtler you are about it, though, the better. Let your hand linger just a little longer than normal on his arm when you’re together, look at him and hold the stare, give him the lingering, coy look.
- Apostle rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Chinese doctors can’t attend to our patients, NMA, NARD insist
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Scientists discover new therapy that helps severely ill Coronavirus patients recover in 72 hours
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Man kills monarch for allegedly snatching his wife
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Chinese Doctors: ”Hold Buhari, APC responsible for any COVID-19 upsurge”, PDP tells Nigerians
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China