- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Here are 5 ways to flirt with a guy you like
Whether in person or over text, these are practical tips to flirt with your crush without going overboard or looking desperate.
When you flirt with someone, you act as though you are sexually to them, but playfully rather than with serious intentions.
The word is often mistaken as one which means the same thing as ‘philander’ or in a language more in tune with pop culture, ‘to hoe.’
But as the definition above shows, flirting and ho’ing, which implies indiscriminate sexual activities are not the same thing.
So it’s fine to flirt with men, whether face to face or over text, so far you keep it classy and tasteful. Here are tips on how to do this successfully.
1. Tease him
This is actually the name of the game. Tease and tease and tease him some more. The subtler you are about it, though, the better. Let your hand linger just a little longer than normal on his arm when you’re together, look at him and hold the stare, give him the lingering, coy look.