- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Top 10 Foods for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
We all know the foods that are bad for patients’ teeth: sticky candy, carbonated beverages, potato chips and ice, just to name a few. But what about foods that are actually good for your teeth and gums?
The foods and beverages we consume can have a major impact on our oral health. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
To help you on your journey toward healthy teeth, withinnigeria compiled a list of the top 10 foods that are good for teeth and gums.
Cheese lovers, rejoice! This dairy product has been shown to boost dental health and restore enamel thanks to its high levels of calcium and whey protein, according to Delta Dental. However, try to stick with natural cheese as processed cheese products like dips and sprays can wear down enamel and increase your chance for cavities.