- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Top 10 Foods for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
We all know the foods that are bad for patients’ teeth: sticky candy, carbonated beverages, potato chips and ice, just to name a few. But what about foods that are actually good for your teeth and gums?
The foods and beverages we consume can have a major impact on our oral health. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
To help you on your journey toward healthy teeth, withinnigeria compiled a list of the top 10 foods that are good for teeth and gums.
Cheese lovers, rejoice! This dairy product has been shown to boost dental health and restore enamel thanks to its high levels of calcium and whey protein, according to Delta Dental. However, try to stick with natural cheese as processed cheese products like dips and sprays can wear down enamel and increase your chance for cavities.