- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Top 10 Foods for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
We all know the foods that are bad for patients’ teeth: sticky candy, carbonated beverages, potato chips and ice, just to name a few. But what about foods that are actually good for your teeth and gums?
The foods and beverages we consume can have a major impact on our oral health. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
To help you on your journey toward healthy teeth, withinnigeria compiled a list of the top 10 foods that are good for teeth and gums.
Cheese lovers, rejoice! This dairy product has been shown to boost dental health and restore enamel thanks to its high levels of calcium and whey protein, according to Delta Dental. However, try to stick with natural cheese as processed cheese products like dips and sprays can wear down enamel and increase your chance for cavities.