- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Top 10 Foods for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
We all know the foods that are bad for patients’ teeth: sticky candy, carbonated beverages, potato chips and ice, just to name a few. But what about foods that are actually good for your teeth and gums?
The foods and beverages we consume can have a major impact on our oral health. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is key to ensuring that teeth and gums stay strong and healthy for years to come.
To help you on your journey toward healthy teeth, withinnigeria compiled a list of the top 10 foods that are good for teeth and gums.
Cheese lovers, rejoice! This dairy product has been shown to boost dental health and restore enamel thanks to its high levels of calcium and whey protein, according to Delta Dental. However, try to stick with natural cheese as processed cheese products like dips and sprays can wear down enamel and increase your chance for cavities.