- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
Having sex with a guy on the first day of meeting him makes you a cheap dog without value — Nigerian Lady says
A Facebook user tagged all ladies who have sex on the first date as cheap, valueless, and not forgetting to use the ‘b’ word, a bvtch, Dog apparently.
Taking to popular Facebook group, YabaLeftOnline Ward, the young lady wrote: “If you fvck him on the first day of meeting him and call it love at first sight, my dear you are nothing but a dog. So cheap and valueless”
The comment section of course was not in favour of the Lady, identified on Facebook as Nicky Sherry Cole.
A user tackled her look, “Ugly girls dey like raise themselves above their capacity”, another user, a Lady identified as Aigbokhae Omon wrote; ‘It will not be well with that person that sent you on an errand when God was sharing beauty’
Valentine Val Carter wrote: “Is that why you look like you are crying? Tell me the truth how many round did he go at first? I guess you are a local dog for experiencing it for the first time”.
Ezenwa Heart wrote: “Only your character can make the guy keep you; so saying that having sex with a guy in the first time makes no sense my dear poster; Character speaks louder than first time sex.”