- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
5 money quotes that will give you something to think about
everyone needs to understand how they view money.
The rich, the poor, everyone thinks about money. Money is an important part of our life and that is why it’s always thought about.
Obviously, no one thinks about money for no reason. We all think about it because it is always needed to achieve one thing or the other.
However, if you really want to view money in the most positive way, here are five timeless quotes to inspire you to have a working relationship with your money.
1. It’s not so much that money can’t buy happiness. It’s that if you think that, you are actually not spending it right. Michael Norton
You would have heard that money can’t buy happiness one million times. Almost everybody says this but nobody has been able to prove how having money makes one more miserable than happy.
Money can make you happy. In fact, if having money makes anyone sad, that person is not spending it right. That’s all!
2. If you tell yourself you are not good with money, you going to take the steps to do anything about it.– Marie Forlio.
Basically, everyone needs to understand how they view money. For instance, if you think you are not good with money, you will most likely not save properly, neither would you think of investing.