- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
5 money quotes that will give you something to think about
everyone needs to understand how they view money.
The rich, the poor, everyone thinks about money. Money is an important part of our life and that is why it’s always thought about.
Obviously, no one thinks about money for no reason. We all think about it because it is always needed to achieve one thing or the other.
However, if you really want to view money in the most positive way, here are five timeless quotes to inspire you to have a working relationship with your money.
1. It’s not so much that money can’t buy happiness. It’s that if you think that, you are actually not spending it right. Michael Norton
You would have heard that money can’t buy happiness one million times. Almost everybody says this but nobody has been able to prove how having money makes one more miserable than happy.
Money can make you happy. In fact, if having money makes anyone sad, that person is not spending it right. That’s all!
2. If you tell yourself you are not good with money, you going to take the steps to do anything about it.– Marie Forlio.
Basically, everyone needs to understand how they view money. For instance, if you think you are not good with money, you will most likely not save properly, neither would you think of investing.