- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
5 money quotes that will give you something to think about
everyone needs to understand how they view money.
The rich, the poor, everyone thinks about money. Money is an important part of our life and that is why it’s always thought about.
Obviously, no one thinks about money for no reason. We all think about it because it is always needed to achieve one thing or the other.
However, if you really want to view money in the most positive way, here are five timeless quotes to inspire you to have a working relationship with your money.
1. It’s not so much that money can’t buy happiness. It’s that if you think that, you are actually not spending it right. Michael Norton
You would have heard that money can’t buy happiness one million times. Almost everybody says this but nobody has been able to prove how having money makes one more miserable than happy.
Money can make you happy. In fact, if having money makes anyone sad, that person is not spending it right. That’s all!
2. If you tell yourself you are not good with money, you going to take the steps to do anything about it.– Marie Forlio.
Basically, everyone needs to understand how they view money. For instance, if you think you are not good with money, you will most likely not save properly, neither would you think of investing.