- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
P-square Family Crisis: Peter Okoye Absent At His Twin Brother, Paul’s Party (Photos)
Psquare family crisis deepens, as Paul Okoye throws party without inviting his twin brother, Peter.
Paul Okoye and his wife Anita, celebrated their twins Nadia and Nathan‘s first birthday over the weekend and though several celebrities graced the occasion, his twin brother, Peter was noticeably absent.
The brother and his family failed to show up at the event which held in the heart of Lagos. Apparently, the Okoye brothers are still not at peace with one another.
According to insiders, the feud in the family is between Paul and their elder brother, Jude, on the one hand, and Peter on the other hand. It will be recalled that for two years running, Peter has repeatedly stated that the group needs a new manager, as he is no longer comfortable with Jude as their manager.
Meanwhile, Paul wants Jude to continue as their handler; hence the bad blood between them. Jude is also said not to accord Peter’s wife with the necessary respect, which infuriates her husband.
For the most part of 2015 and 2016, the multi-award winning singing duo did not release any song and did not perform at any concert as a result of their feud. The brothers, at different times, went on social media to denounce one another, with many of their fans pleading with them to bury the hatchet. At the height of the crisis, Paul recorded a song, Call Heaven, insinuating that if their mother, who used to be their manager, was alive, the crisis wouldn’t have degenerated to the level it did.
Anyway, Paul and Anita threw a party over the weekend for their twins, which had their friends and family such as Big Brother Naija winner Miracle, Julius Agwu, Tobi Bakre, Jim Iyke, Kaffy and more in attendance.
See photos below: