- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
President Muhammadu Buhari, Kemi Adeosun, Bakare in a closed door meeting
Buhari meets Bakare, Adeosun inside Presidential Villa.
President Muhammadu Buhari met with the Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, on Friday met behind closed doors
Bakare arrived for the meeting held inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja alongside the Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.
Bakare and Adeosun are both from Ogun State. The agenda of the meeting was not known as of the time of filing this report. They arrived the President’s office at about 2.30pm.
It was not clear why Bakare was in company of the minister who is facing public scrutiny over alleged forgery of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption certificate.