- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
President Muhammadu Buhari, Kemi Adeosun, Bakare in a closed door meeting
Buhari meets Bakare, Adeosun inside Presidential Villa.
President Muhammadu Buhari met with the Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, on Friday met behind closed doors
Bakare arrived for the meeting held inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja alongside the Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun.
Bakare and Adeosun are both from Ogun State. The agenda of the meeting was not known as of the time of filing this report. They arrived the President’s office at about 2.30pm.
It was not clear why Bakare was in company of the minister who is facing public scrutiny over alleged forgery of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) exemption certificate.