- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
‘How I Met Dj Cuppy’ – Davido’s Manager, Asa Asika Reveals
Popular Nigerian female Deejay, Dj Cuppy seems to be taking everything serious with her new relationship with Asa Asika, who is rumored to be her new boyfriend. He now reveals how he met Dj Cuppy.
Nigerian talent manager, Asa Asika has revealed how he met his girlfriend, DJ Cuppy. He made this known during a Question and Answer section with his fans, where he revealed a friend linked him up with Cuppy.
When asked by a fan;
“How did you meet your girlfriend?”
“My bestfriend linked us up for something else years ago.”
Well, it turns out they went on to build a nice relationship after that first meeting.
It was not until January this year before DJ Cuppy made her relationship with Asa Asika offical to the public.
DJ Cuppy mentioned during a live video session with her fans that she was getting ready for a dinner date with her dad and someone “Very special” to her.
Yes, VERY SPECIAL! And although the 25-year-old Dj mentioned no names, that special person appeared to be Asa Asika, the manager of musician, Davido.
READ: 5 places you will most likely to meet the woman of your dreams
The dinner meeting obviously ended well from the body language of the people in the picture.
Looks like DJ Cuppy is really serious about getting married this year and is already making the right moves! First was to introduce the man in her life to the other man in her life, her father!
See photo of the meeting below;