- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Sharing the photo, Leye wrote ;
Hello Fam, am not trying to flaunt my life or show off my achievements but I just can’t keep quiet about what the Lord Has done for me. Hence my thanking the Almighty endlessly.
To those who are going through a lot and think it’s over, there’s hope because many years back I also felt like it was over and just wished everything ended.
Even to feed was very difficult, housing same. I felt angry and sad and didn’t know who to go to or where to even start from.
But the Lord had something bigger in plan for me as I got up this faithful day, letting go off my pride and moved to egbeda, kept low and started from the scratch and I thank God I took that step because today all I give is THANKS!
I am eternally grateful and thankful to God cos he has blessed me and opened doors of opportunities. All I see/get is blessings upon blessings. For every celebration comes a gift of thanks.
My people depression is real. Don’t loose hope and think it’s over am here trying to reach out to anyone I can help by telling them there’s “HOPE”. Don’t think of taking your lives just believe everything will fall in place at the right time. The sayinggoes when there’s life there’s hope.
So please don’t give up just BELIEVE.
it can only get better! One Love … tin ba ra porch in mayokun’s voice
You may also like to read; YBNL Artiste, Lyta acquires car at the age of 18