- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Bobrisky finally drops male gender, prefers to be addressed as ‘beautiful girl’
Controversial Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky, has lambasted fans who go on his page to call him ‘bro’. According to him, he is a baby girl, a pretty woman at that.
In a new video posted by Bobrisky, he said it is only an unfortunate human being that will come on his page to use words which connote what he is not.
Speaking in a video he recently shared;
‘Hello guys, good evening to you. This video is for some idiots on my page. I’m going to post a picture and you tell me, you look good bro. Who is your bro? Please, tani bro e? Your bro is in Yaba, collecting treatment. I am a beautiful girl.
So if I post a picture, and you want to comment, you comment and say, You look beautiful baby girl, pretty woman. Don’t come to my post and tell me bro. Eyawere ni? Let us learn how to respect ourselves for this Instagram. Or else, we will open our yansh. So, becareful.’
See video below: