- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Bobrisky finally drops male gender, prefers to be addressed as ‘beautiful girl’
Controversial Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky, has lambasted fans who go on his page to call him ‘bro’. According to him, he is a baby girl, a pretty woman at that.
In a new video posted by Bobrisky, he said it is only an unfortunate human being that will come on his page to use words which connote what he is not.
Speaking in a video he recently shared;
‘Hello guys, good evening to you. This video is for some idiots on my page. I’m going to post a picture and you tell me, you look good bro. Who is your bro? Please, tani bro e? Your bro is in Yaba, collecting treatment. I am a beautiful girl.
So if I post a picture, and you want to comment, you comment and say, You look beautiful baby girl, pretty woman. Don’t come to my post and tell me bro. Eyawere ni? Let us learn how to respect ourselves for this Instagram. Or else, we will open our yansh. So, becareful.’
See video below: