- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
The actress who is in a relationship with Johnson took to Instagram to show her support for the actor.
Edun shared a photo of her and her boo hugging each other as she prayed for him in her caption.
Her caption read: “God gat u AyanfeOluwa.”
In a series of post on social media, Johnson had shared complains about the delay in his divorce process. The actor had claimed that his ex-wife was delaying the divorce process which should have ended by now.
We had earlier reported that the actor had received a backlash for his claims. Abraham’s publicist Samuel Olatunji had accused the actor of bringing his private life on social media to seek attention.
Meanwhile, it was also reported that Adeniyi Johnson who is set to walk down the aisle with Oluwaseyi Edun had released pre-wedding photos to celebrate their upcoming big day.
You will also need to read; Toyin Abraham’s ex, Adeniyi Johnson, replies her publicist, Samuel Olatunji