- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
The actress who is in a relationship with Johnson took to Instagram to show her support for the actor.
Edun shared a photo of her and her boo hugging each other as she prayed for him in her caption.
Her caption read: “God gat u AyanfeOluwa.”
In a series of post on social media, Johnson had shared complains about the delay in his divorce process. The actor had claimed that his ex-wife was delaying the divorce process which should have ended by now.
We had earlier reported that the actor had received a backlash for his claims. Abraham’s publicist Samuel Olatunji had accused the actor of bringing his private life on social media to seek attention.
Meanwhile, it was also reported that Adeniyi Johnson who is set to walk down the aisle with Oluwaseyi Edun had released pre-wedding photos to celebrate their upcoming big day.
You will also need to read; Toyin Abraham’s ex, Adeniyi Johnson, replies her publicist, Samuel Olatunji