- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Meet Toyin Abraham’s New Lover, Fellow Actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi (Awilo)
Few months after her publicised engagement to her lawyer boyfriend got dissolved, Toyin Abraham has found love again.
Seven months ago, the Nollywood excitedly shared the news of her getting engaged to Ibadan based Olugbenga Olujimi, a legal practitioner. The engagement did not however last as the couple struggled with her being in the spotlight, something he didn’t particularly care for. No sooner did they settle into their statuses as “fiancee” and “fiance” did they call it quits and go their separate ways.
Now, Toyin Abraham, who only yesterday was accused by her ex-husband Adeniyi Johnson of refusing to grant him a divorce, has found another lover who she’s said to be head-over-heels in love with and he is her fellow Nollywood actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi (known in the Yoruba movie sub-sector as “Awilo”).The two reportedly have known each other within the industry which they work for nearly a decade but only started dating a couple of months ago.
We have exclusively gathered that unlike her other relationships, the actress has decided to keep this relationship out of the public eye and has informed only a few close friends.
Our source further informed us that while Toyin has had an affinity for men who work in the same industry as her, this is the first time she’s with someone who shares her dreams and passions.On his part, Ajeyemi who is based in Abeokuta is said to be proud of the fact that he’s with Toyin and describes her as his “world”. He has been around for over decade and was for a long time a bit-part character in many movies, often as a gangster or love interest.
He has also featured in the same movies with Toyin but not as co-leads. In the last five years, however, he has become a filmmaker himself, producing mid-range budget movies mainly from his base in Ogun State.
You may also like to read; Nigerian celebrities look stunning at Heaven On My Mind movie premiere