- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
A yet to be identified lecturer of Anambra State University, now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, in Uli, Anambra state, transformed into Spiderman to teach his students during the ongoing ASUU Strike.
Lecturers who belong to the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, are forbidden from teaching while the strike action is going on. But the lecturer wanted to carry on with his lecturers so he disguised as Spiderman.
He was photographed coming out of his car and walking into class on Wednesday. December 5, 2018, for a lecture with his masters students.
As a lecturer who is a member of ASUU, the lecturer cannot teach his students, but as Spiderman, he can.
It was gathered that when the lecturer entered his class, he was greeted by students and they called his name but he ignored them and pretended to be Spiderman, not their lecturer.
According to reports, he had earlier told his students who wanted to have a final discussion with him ahead of their project defence, that they should await the coming of Spiderman to assist them in their final preparations.
You may like to read; ASUU strike: 11 UNIMAID students die in accident on their way home