14 Surefire signs your partner is cheating on you
People cheat for different reasons, the most being, to get something that they’re not getting in their current relationship
We can all agree that being cheated on is one of the worst things that anyone in a relationship can go through.
People cheat for different reasons, the most being, to get something that they’re not getting in their current relationship.
Most people say that it’s easier to leave a relationship than cheat and that’s true but cheating is almost like a drug, you know you’re not supposed to do it, but the thrill of doing it takes you into a trance.
One thing for sure is that once someone starts cheating, it’s almost impossible to stop and from then on the relationship will go downhill. Sure, some couples have managed to salvage a dying relationship after one partner cheated but once the trust is broken, it’s just never the same anymore. Have you noticed some behavior change in your partner? Do you suspect that your partner is cheating but have no evidence? Well, check out these signs that you may be dating a dirty dirty cheater.
1. A change of habits.
Maybe they used to come in at 6 from work, chill a bit and have a cup of tea or watch TV but suddenly, they come in later in the evening and head straight to the shower. While the change of pattern could be due to other factors such as stress at work and such, at times, it could mean that he’s cheating.
- Funke Akindele, Oluwo of Iwo, Seyi Makinde and other ‘clowns of Covid-19’
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Three Nigerian nationals arrested in India with 2.4 Kg of heroin
- BREAKING: Court sentences Funke Akindele, husband to 14-day community service
- Pastor Ashimolowo speaks on 5G and Anti-Christ, counters Pastors Chris
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- 9 Cameroonian migrants arrested for illegal entry into Cross River state
- MTN Nigeria tested 5G without license in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar; First trial powered by Huawei, others
- FG locked down Lagos and Abuja so they can install 5G network, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome insists
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt