- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Nigerian Billionaire, Tonye Cole Buys His Wife A Benz For Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)
Things like this only encourages that happy marriages are still out there and this US Based Nigerian Billionaire just proved that as he just surprised the love of his life with a Brand new Mercedes Benz SUV for staying put with him for 23 good years. The couple celebrated their 23rd anniversary yesterday, and to add it he wrote an adorable piece, re-assuring his everlasting love.
Tonye Patrick Cole who’s the founder of Sahara Group while sharing the photos on his page said he lives and die in her.. How romantic, big congrats to the couple, see more photos below!
”As we celebrate 23 years together, I want you to know that I have discovered in loving you that my heart is capable of discovering higher levels of love I hitherto never knew possible or existing.
There is much to say but let me share this short ode to you, a public declaration of my love to you.
How much love can love take?
My darling, My sweetheart, My love, My heart
These are but a few names I love to hear,
They fall short, far short of who you are,
But words have always fallen short where you are concerned.
My heartthrob, My beauty, My lovely, My own,
Phrases I love to think of you by.
In moments of aloneness, in lands afar,
My soul is restored by mere recollection of these few words.
My lover, My friend, My confidant, My soul
Descriptions I cherish when thinking of you.
Walking by my side or standing afar off,
I am confident in the knowledge that our love is genuine.
My partner, My companion, My jewel, My pride.
Expressions I adore when thoughts of you abate.
You are forever my love and eternally my life.
Together we shall be and never to part.
My love, My lover, My loveliest, My Lolita
Nothing can ever take you from me.
In living I die to always be yours,
In dying I live for you alone.
And so I end with a thought in mind
That you have been and are and always will be
The greatest gift of all that God could give.
I love you baby today, tomorrow and forevermore.”