- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Falz features BamBam and Toyin Abraham in newly released video
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bamike ‘BamBam’ Olawunmi has been featured alongside Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham in the newly released visuals for Falz latest single, Child of the World.
BamBam plays Toyin Abraham’s daughter who falls victim of a number of circumstances after she was raped by her own uncle.
After contracting HIV and attempting suicide, she finds her way back home to her praying mother who receives her in a warm embrace. BamBam later goes on an advocacy mission educating others about rape and other such social ills.
The music video is directed by Kemi Adetiba, the leggy director responsible for the highly successful, The Wedding Party movie.
Kemi Adetiba shared on Instagram;
“I had a great time shooting this one and working the amazing @toyin_abraham and @bammybestowed who pleasantly surprised the heck out of me”.
Falz is probably one of the only people that could pull me out of my music video semi-retirement He’s EASILY one of the most brilliant creatives we have in Nigeria and we’ve been talking about collaborating for a while now, so it was such an honor to get this call.”
The single is the fifth off Falz’s 27 album that was released on his 27th birthday in October 2017.