- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Falz features BamBam and Toyin Abraham in newly released video
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bamike ‘BamBam’ Olawunmi has been featured alongside Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham in the newly released visuals for Falz latest single, Child of the World.
BamBam plays Toyin Abraham’s daughter who falls victim of a number of circumstances after she was raped by her own uncle.
After contracting HIV and attempting suicide, she finds her way back home to her praying mother who receives her in a warm embrace. BamBam later goes on an advocacy mission educating others about rape and other such social ills.
The music video is directed by Kemi Adetiba, the leggy director responsible for the highly successful, The Wedding Party movie.
Kemi Adetiba shared on Instagram;
“I had a great time shooting this one and working the amazing @toyin_abraham and @bammybestowed who pleasantly surprised the heck out of me”.
Falz is probably one of the only people that could pull me out of my music video semi-retirement He’s EASILY one of the most brilliant creatives we have in Nigeria and we’ve been talking about collaborating for a while now, so it was such an honor to get this call.”
The single is the fifth off Falz’s 27 album that was released on his 27th birthday in October 2017.