- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
Patoranking Shares Cute Photo With His Father
Dancehall singer Patoranking shares adorable picture with his father in New York City.
He took to his Instagram page and wrote;
Father and Son ❤️ Daddy We Getting Everything we never had. #SignedbyGod #skylevel
The dancehall reggae artiste recently mentioned that despite the fact that he has graced so many stages across the world, ladies dancing and twerking on the stage don’t freak him.
“Whenever I am on stage, it is all about music for me and I give my full concentration. As a performer, whenever I mount the stage, it’s like someone else takes over. Girls, dancing with me on stage, are a part of the performance; so, I don’t get carried away.
One has to be professional at all times, otherwise you would fumble. The dancers are also professionals; they know what they are doing.”