- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Patoranking Shares Cute Photo With His Father
Dancehall singer Patoranking shares adorable picture with his father in New York City.
He took to his Instagram page and wrote;
Father and Son ❤️ Daddy We Getting Everything we never had. #SignedbyGod #skylevel
The dancehall reggae artiste recently mentioned that despite the fact that he has graced so many stages across the world, ladies dancing and twerking on the stage don’t freak him.
“Whenever I am on stage, it is all about music for me and I give my full concentration. As a performer, whenever I mount the stage, it’s like someone else takes over. Girls, dancing with me on stage, are a part of the performance; so, I don’t get carried away.
One has to be professional at all times, otherwise you would fumble. The dancers are also professionals; they know what they are doing.”