- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
7 great reasons to remain single
Relationships are never smooth and sometimes two lovers can be very petty. You will be saved from all the drama that comes with being in relationships and boy,
Wonna party the whole night with friends? Some of these rewards can only be enjoyed by single people. So, if you want to enjoy crazy fun without having to answer questions, try being single.
3. Explore the world
The best time to tour the world is when you are still single. This way, you will travel to all those places you desire and no one will complain that are you not creating time for them.