- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
7 great reasons to remain single
Relationships are never smooth and sometimes two lovers can be very petty. You will be saved from all the drama that comes with being in relationships and boy,
People value relationships so much that they even forget about all the goodness that comes with being single.
Sadly, some will even stay in unhappy relationships just to remain relevant in the society. While being in a healthy relationship can be nourishing and satisfying, being single too has numerous benefits that we cannot ignore.
If you are already in a happy relationship, good for you. If not, you have all the reasons to remain happily single as long as you want. So, let’s get down straight to these reasons as to why you should remain single;
1. You make your own rules
Being single allows you to set your own rules and standards. Unlike being in a relationship where you have to set the rules that you will both agree on, you can choose to do whatever you wish without compromise.