- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Chief Imam mobilizing peace meetings with Fulani shot dead in Plateau State
The Chief Imam of Bachi in Riyom LGA of Plateau State, Alhaji Abdullahi Abubakar was brutally murdered by unknown gunmen on Wednesday.
The Riyom Chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association in Nigeria (MACBAN), Alhaji Mato Ibrahim, who confirmed the incident to Daily Trust on Saturday, said that the late Abubakar was an astute bridge-builder and respected community leader.
He said the attackers forced their way into his home and shot him dead around 10 pm.
Also confirming the incident, Operation Safe Haven Media and Information Officer, Major Adam Umar, said the incident was reported by the MACBAN chairman in Riyom.
He added that the task force is working in conjunction with the police to investigated