- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
How to start a wedding planning business
the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
Wedding planning business is one business opportunity that has not been tapped into in Nigeria.
The reason for this could be that a lot of people tend to do their wedding planning themselves. And it is not because that is how they want it, it’s just that the options are not available for them to choose from.
However, the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
As long as you have basic office equipment, such as a computer, printer and word processing software to enable you to write and print client proposals and contracts, you are good to go.
Here are some tips you need to make a successful wedding planner
1. Educate yourself
You need not attend a higher institution to know what need in this business. A few courses online will help you achieve this with ease; browse the internet and ask relevant questions concerning how to become a successful wedding planner and you’ll get what you need, at least, to a reasonable extent.