- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
How to start a wedding planning business
the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
Wedding planning business is one business opportunity that has not been tapped into in Nigeria.
The reason for this could be that a lot of people tend to do their wedding planning themselves. And it is not because that is how they want it, it’s just that the options are not available for them to choose from.
However, the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
As long as you have basic office equipment, such as a computer, printer and word processing software to enable you to write and print client proposals and contracts, you are good to go.
Here are some tips you need to make a successful wedding planner
1. Educate yourself
You need not attend a higher institution to know what need in this business. A few courses online will help you achieve this with ease; browse the internet and ask relevant questions concerning how to become a successful wedding planner and you’ll get what you need, at least, to a reasonable extent.