- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
How to start a wedding planning business
the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
Wedding planning business is one business opportunity that has not been tapped into in Nigeria.
The reason for this could be that a lot of people tend to do their wedding planning themselves. And it is not because that is how they want it, it’s just that the options are not available for them to choose from.
However, the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
As long as you have basic office equipment, such as a computer, printer and word processing software to enable you to write and print client proposals and contracts, you are good to go.
Here are some tips you need to make a successful wedding planner
1. Educate yourself
You need not attend a higher institution to know what need in this business. A few courses online will help you achieve this with ease; browse the internet and ask relevant questions concerning how to become a successful wedding planner and you’ll get what you need, at least, to a reasonable extent.