- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
How to start a wedding planning business
the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
Wedding planning business is one business opportunity that has not been tapped into in Nigeria.
The reason for this could be that a lot of people tend to do their wedding planning themselves. And it is not because that is how they want it, it’s just that the options are not available for them to choose from.
However, the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
As long as you have basic office equipment, such as a computer, printer and word processing software to enable you to write and print client proposals and contracts, you are good to go.
Here are some tips you need to make a successful wedding planner
1. Educate yourself
You need not attend a higher institution to know what need in this business. A few courses online will help you achieve this with ease; browse the internet and ask relevant questions concerning how to become a successful wedding planner and you’ll get what you need, at least, to a reasonable extent.