- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
How to start a wedding planning business
the fact still remains that the business is one of the most lucrative businesses that anyone can delve into. And apart from being lucrative, another interesting about the business is that it does not require much for you to get started.
2. Write a business plan
Write a simple business plan to maintain the focus of your business. List important aspects of your business, such as how much you will charge for your services, who your competitors are and what sets your business apart from theirs that will make clients want to choose you.
Include financial analysis to determine how long it will take you to break even and start making money for your business, and what areas you will need to re-invest in to make better. Sample business plans are available on the Small Business Administration website.
3. Develop a stylish company image
Wedding planning is all about style. Brides are trusting you, your eye, and your ideas to make their weddings beautiful. Your company image from your business name to your logo to the colors and fonts you’ll use in your marketing must demonstrate great style and attention to detail.
At the very least, you’ll need great-looking business cards and a smartly designed website to start out. Brochures and print ads can come later.