- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
7 timeless questions to ask on a first date
Here are really useful questions that could trigger all sorts of nice conversations on different subjects and provide the right kind of first date experience you would want to build on
Are you hoping to meet someone new soon and you’ve got not the slightest clue of what to say or how to hold your end of the conversation?
Here are really useful questions that could trigger all sorts of nice conversations on different subjects and provide the right kind of first date experience you would want to build on.
1. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
A question as simple as this will break the ice, kickstart the conversation and also offer an insight into the personality of your date all at once.
You can tell a lot about a person by what they do with their times when they are not obligated to spend it in a certain way.
2. Favourite movie of all time?
Many people are hyped about movies and asking your date to talk about their favourite will almost always lead to a longer conversation about movies, which actors you love most, which ones you think are underrated and all other types of gist centered around movies.
So whether or not your date likes the same movies as you, this question is bound to make you both more animated and more relaxed in each other’s company.