7 timeless questions to ask on a first date
Here are really useful questions that could trigger all sorts of nice conversations on different subjects and provide the right kind of first date experience you would want to build on
Are you hoping to meet someone new soon and you’ve got not the slightest clue of what to say or how to hold your end of the conversation?
Here are really useful questions that could trigger all sorts of nice conversations on different subjects and provide the right kind of first date experience you would want to build on.
1. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
A question as simple as this will break the ice, kickstart the conversation and also offer an insight into the personality of your date all at once.
You can tell a lot about a person by what they do with their times when they are not obligated to spend it in a certain way.
2. Favourite movie of all time?
Many people are hyped about movies and asking your date to talk about their favourite will almost always lead to a longer conversation about movies, which actors you love most, which ones you think are underrated and all other types of gist centered around movies.
So whether or not your date likes the same movies as you, this question is bound to make you both more animated and more relaxed in each other’s company.
- WHO warns against using masks for coronavirus, gives reasons
- Father threatens to take daughter out of Coronavirus isolation center to ‘die’ at home due to poor treatment
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Prominent Nigerian medical doctor dies after contracting Coronavirus while treating COVID-19 patients
- Coronavirus: We don’t know Abba Kyari’s whereabouts, Lagos govt says
- ‘How I fought and murdered Covid-19’, Coronavirus patient discharged in Lagos shares her story
- E-Money: SARS arrests last surviving gang member of millionaire kidnapper in Imo State
- Veteran singer Salawa Abeni raises alarm after being blackmailed with old ‘nude photos’
- COVID-19: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poorest Households