- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Kylie Jenner overtakes Kim Kardashian to top Instagram rich list
The 20-year-old beauty mogul and mother of one surpassed a number of other A-listers including pop singer, Selena Gomez who claimed her place at the top of the list last year.
The list, compiled by Hopper HQ, was created through data collection including follower count, average engagement and frequency of posts.
On to the list, the almost-billionaire, Kylie Jenner cost per post is $1 million, with Gomez shortly behind her with $800,000, while footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo landed himself in third place with $750,000.
Kylie’s half-sister Kim Kardashian is in fourth position with $720,000, while US pop superstar, Beyonce bagged fifth place with $700,000.
Below is the top ten list and how much they charge per post on Instagram in dollars,
1. Kylie Jenner – 1,000,000
2. Selena Gomez – 800,000
3. Cristiano Ronaldo – 750,000
4. Kim Kardashian – 720,000
5. Beyonce Knowles – 700,000
6. Dwayne Johnson – 650,000
7. Justin Bieber – 630,000
8. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior – 600,000
9. Lionel Messi – 500,000
10. Kendall Jenner – 500,000