- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Cardi B cries as baby, Kulture says ‘Mama’ for the first time (Video)
Cardi B couldn’t contain her emotions after her seven-month old daughter Kulture Kiari said ‘Mama’ for the first time.
Just hours after winning her first ever
Grammy Award – ‘Best Rap Album’ for her debut record ‘Invasion Of Privacy’ – the rapstress took to Instagram to share the special moment.
Placing a heart-eye emoji over her baby daughter, who was born in July last year, Cardi clasped her hand over her mouth in shock as Kulture echoed the word ‘Mama’.
“After a week of only saying papa! She saying mama! Happy 7 months Kulture ! We love you,” Cardi wrote, before tagging husband Offset, sister Hennessy Carolina and Hennessy’s girlfriend.
Watch the video below;