- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Cardi B cries as baby, Kulture says ‘Mama’ for the first time (Video)
Cardi B couldn’t contain her emotions after her seven-month old daughter Kulture Kiari said ‘Mama’ for the first time.
Just hours after winning her first ever
Grammy Award – ‘Best Rap Album’ for her debut record ‘Invasion Of Privacy’ – the rapstress took to Instagram to share the special moment.
Placing a heart-eye emoji over her baby daughter, who was born in July last year, Cardi clasped her hand over her mouth in shock as Kulture echoed the word ‘Mama’.
“After a week of only saying papa! She saying mama! Happy 7 months Kulture ! We love you,” Cardi wrote, before tagging husband Offset, sister Hennessy Carolina and Hennessy’s girlfriend.
Watch the video below;