- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
American Rapper, Cardi B who has devoted most of her time with her baby daughter, Kulture has said she will feel very betrayed if the child says ‘daddy’ first before mama.
The mother of one made the statement after her daughter nearly said ‘daddy’ for the first time before ‘mommy’ in an Instagram video she shared.
In the video which has been deleted, the 26-year-old is seen filming Kulture happily kicking her legs as they watched her dad’s Offset rap in the Ric Flair Drip music video.
Also taking to Twitter to react, Cardi B wrote ”KK was watching Ric Flair drip on tv yesterday and she said “Da” …..If she says dada before mama imma feel very betrayed,’