- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
American Rapper, Cardi B who has devoted most of her time with her baby daughter, Kulture has said she will feel very betrayed if the child says ‘daddy’ first before mama.
The mother of one made the statement after her daughter nearly said ‘daddy’ for the first time before ‘mommy’ in an Instagram video she shared.
In the video which has been deleted, the 26-year-old is seen filming Kulture happily kicking her legs as they watched her dad’s Offset rap in the Ric Flair Drip music video.
Also taking to Twitter to react, Cardi B wrote ”KK was watching Ric Flair drip on tv yesterday and she said “Da” …..If she says dada before mama imma feel very betrayed,’