- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
American Rapper, Cardi B who has devoted most of her time with her baby daughter, Kulture has said she will feel very betrayed if the child says ‘daddy’ first before mama.
The mother of one made the statement after her daughter nearly said ‘daddy’ for the first time before ‘mommy’ in an Instagram video she shared.
In the video which has been deleted, the 26-year-old is seen filming Kulture happily kicking her legs as they watched her dad’s Offset rap in the Ric Flair Drip music video.
Also taking to Twitter to react, Cardi B wrote ”KK was watching Ric Flair drip on tv yesterday and she said “Da” …..If she says dada before mama imma feel very betrayed,’