- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
MC Oluomo makes the world a happy place – Actress Dayo Amusa
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa, has described the ailing chieftain of NURTW, MC Oluomo, as a someone who makes the world a happy place.
MC Oluomo was reportedly stabbed at the January 8 All Progressives Congress (APC) campaign rally in Lagos and had been on admission in a Lagos hospital until days ago when he was said to have been discharged but later flown abroad for further treatment.
She made this known in a get well post on her Instagram page, where she said the Lagos NURTW bigwig’s presence brings joy to many especially those in the Yoruba genre of the Nigerian movie industry. She wrote;
“Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in. My prayers are with you Ayinde @mcoluomo,”
MC Oluomo was known to be one of the biggest patrons of the Yoruba movie industry and always supporting them financially.