- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie always finds so much joy in singing praises of her husband, Prince Odi Okojie. The actress has never thrown shade at her husband on social media that would make people think they are having marital issues.
On Thursday, January 17, Mercy Johnson happily posted a picture of her and her husband as she shared nice words. According to her, she disclosed that her husband is more than a king but a hero.
Her post reads: “TBT with fine boy, onwale (esan language) @princeodiokojie, you are not a ‘King’……You are more than a king, a king fights for his people but a hero fights for everyone…You are a Hero, My own Hero. Obulu twinny. Hey Friends.”
See post below:
It was earlier reported that Nollywood actor Emeka Ike is one Nigerian celebrity who does not joke with his children. He makes sure to flaunt them and also accord praises to them. Recently, the man who has four children was simply taken aback by how two of his kids had grown so much.