- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie always finds so much joy in singing praises of her husband, Prince Odi Okojie. The actress has never thrown shade at her husband on social media that would make people think they are having marital issues.
On Thursday, January 17, Mercy Johnson happily posted a picture of her and her husband as she shared nice words. According to her, she disclosed that her husband is more than a king but a hero.
Her post reads: “TBT with fine boy, onwale (esan language) @princeodiokojie, you are not a ‘King’……You are more than a king, a king fights for his people but a hero fights for everyone…You are a Hero, My own Hero. Obulu twinny. Hey Friends.”
See post below:
It was earlier reported that Nollywood actor Emeka Ike is one Nigerian celebrity who does not joke with his children. He makes sure to flaunt them and also accord praises to them. Recently, the man who has four children was simply taken aback by how two of his kids had grown so much.