- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie always finds so much joy in singing praises of her husband, Prince Odi Okojie. The actress has never thrown shade at her husband on social media that would make people think they are having marital issues.
On Thursday, January 17, Mercy Johnson happily posted a picture of her and her husband as she shared nice words. According to her, she disclosed that her husband is more than a king but a hero.
Her post reads: “TBT with fine boy, onwale (esan language) @princeodiokojie, you are not a ‘King’……You are more than a king, a king fights for his people but a hero fights for everyone…You are a Hero, My own Hero. Obulu twinny. Hey Friends.”
See post below:
It was earlier reported that Nollywood actor Emeka Ike is one Nigerian celebrity who does not joke with his children. He makes sure to flaunt them and also accord praises to them. Recently, the man who has four children was simply taken aback by how two of his kids had grown so much.