- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie always finds so much joy in singing praises of her husband, Prince Odi Okojie. The actress has never thrown shade at her husband on social media that would make people think they are having marital issues.
On Thursday, January 17, Mercy Johnson happily posted a picture of her and her husband as she shared nice words. According to her, she disclosed that her husband is more than a king but a hero.
Her post reads: “TBT with fine boy, onwale (esan language) @princeodiokojie, you are not a ‘King’……You are more than a king, a king fights for his people but a hero fights for everyone…You are a Hero, My own Hero. Obulu twinny. Hey Friends.”
See post below:
It was earlier reported that Nollywood actor Emeka Ike is one Nigerian celebrity who does not joke with his children. He makes sure to flaunt them and also accord praises to them. Recently, the man who has four children was simply taken aback by how two of his kids had grown so much.