- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Tonto Dikeh also berates pastors for watching their member get so depressed to the extent of committing suicide because of House rent
Tonto Dikeh has taken to her IG page to also berated pastors for allegedly ignoring the plea of their member, Michael Arowobaiye who reportedy committed suicide on Tuesday May 14th.
In a post she shared on her IG page, Tonto stated that church members should be topmost on the mind of a concerned leader in a church.
I’m prolly the last person who will ever speak ill of a pastor or church
how can a pastor seat back and watch a core member who handles the microphone on sundays to lead praise and worship Not be able to pay house rent to the point of falling into deep depression and eventually takes his own life!!
I am not a pastor,Never might be but no one who ever comes to me with a problem goes home remaining the same!!
I will be damn the day that happens!!!
Yes you cant give all your church members help but Man the church workers etc shld be helped!!
Some of these folks go to church every single day for hours working,sew department uniforms for every service with their money ,use their own money for transport,to look up to standard to be on your pulpit,Some will receive beatings from parents/husband/boyfriend about late night waka and THEY END UP not receiving a dime and you say they working for God!!
God doesn’t run a slave trade, God even appreciates you with tithes and offering so why do you think others shld work in vain!!
I am one Christian who believe God is extremely partial and more forgiving on Pastors than the rest of us, enhance I stay away from their talk!!!
Well why wldnt he be,they serve him!!
DEAR PASTORS YOU NEED TO CARE MORE!!
#RIP TO A CHRISTAIN BROTHER