- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Davido’s New Track ‘Blow My Mind’ Hits 7 Million YouTube Views In One Week
Nigerian superstar artiste and owner of the DMW music record label, David Adeleke, famously known as Davido has hit yet another milestone in the music world.
Davido took to his Instagram page earlier today to announce that his new track ‘Blow My Mind’ which features American and international music star, Chris Brown has hit 7 million views on YouTube just one week after its release.
See his post below:
The ‘Dami Duro’ crooner couldn’t hide his excitement as he thanked his fans for their support. In his caption, he wrote, “It’s a number! Thank you for the support! #BMM.”
It can’t be disputed that Davido’s fans will be extremely elated and excited about the superstar’s new achievement.
The young billionaire never disappoints his fans as he always strives to dish out the best to them. We wish him more success in his career and endeavors.