- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
Davido’s New Track ‘Blow My Mind’ Hits 7 Million YouTube Views In One Week
Nigerian superstar artiste and owner of the DMW music record label, David Adeleke, famously known as Davido has hit yet another milestone in the music world.
Davido took to his Instagram page earlier today to announce that his new track ‘Blow My Mind’ which features American and international music star, Chris Brown has hit 7 million views on YouTube just one week after its release.
See his post below:
The ‘Dami Duro’ crooner couldn’t hide his excitement as he thanked his fans for their support. In his caption, he wrote, “It’s a number! Thank you for the support! #BMM.”
It can’t be disputed that Davido’s fans will be extremely elated and excited about the superstar’s new achievement.
The young billionaire never disappoints his fans as he always strives to dish out the best to them. We wish him more success in his career and endeavors.