- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Here’s what your period blood color says about your health
the cycle changes due to factors such as too much stress or even too much sporting activities.
When you get your period, it’s important to keep a record of all your menses, how you feel, the cycle and color of the period blood. The period color is not always the same. Some cycles are different. In fact, the cycle changes due to factors such as too much stress or even too much sporting activities. Normally, what is considered a normal healthy cycle is one that occurs after 28/30 days and runs from 4-7 days. However, you should take note of the color of you period. Your body is trying to tell you something. To know if you’re healthy, note the following period colors and their meanings next time aunt flow visits:
1. Pinkish color.
This color is an indicator that you have low estrogen levels. But do not panic, low estrogen levels could be caused by too much sports so if you work out a lot, then that could be the reason why. However, if even in the next month the pink blood flow is consistent, you will need to see a doctor.
2. Watery color.
If your period color is watery and appears to have very little to no red color, then that means you have a nutritional deficiency. A whitish diluted flow can be a symptom of severe anaemia especially if the the flow is getting lighter instead of heavier, as it normally should. Also, this color could be a sign of ovarian cancer and it’s good to get a check up.