- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Here’s what your period blood color says about your health
the cycle changes due to factors such as too much stress or even too much sporting activities.
When you get your period, it’s important to keep a record of all your menses, how you feel, the cycle and color of the period blood. The period color is not always the same. Some cycles are different. In fact, the cycle changes due to factors such as too much stress or even too much sporting activities. Normally, what is considered a normal healthy cycle is one that occurs after 28/30 days and runs from 4-7 days. However, you should take note of the color of you period. Your body is trying to tell you something. To know if you’re healthy, note the following period colors and their meanings next time aunt flow visits:
1. Pinkish color.
This color is an indicator that you have low estrogen levels. But do not panic, low estrogen levels could be caused by too much sports so if you work out a lot, then that could be the reason why. However, if even in the next month the pink blood flow is consistent, you will need to see a doctor.
2. Watery color.
If your period color is watery and appears to have very little to no red color, then that means you have a nutritional deficiency. A whitish diluted flow can be a symptom of severe anaemia especially if the the flow is getting lighter instead of heavier, as it normally should. Also, this color could be a sign of ovarian cancer and it’s good to get a check up.