- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
Here’s what your period blood color says about your health
the cycle changes due to factors such as too much stress or even too much sporting activities.
3. Dark red with clots.
If it looks like fruit bread jam and has clots, that means you have hormonal imbalance caused by low progesterone and high estrogen. Clots are absolutely normal but if you’re passing clots bigger than the size of a 1 Kenyan shilling coin, you need to see a doctor for a diagnosis as it could mean you have fibroids.
4. Dark brown blood.
This is mostly experienced at the beginning or end of a period. At the end of the period, it basically means the older pieces of your uterus are being flushed out and it’s totally normal. It could also mean the blood has been sitting in your uterus for a longer time but it’s normal.