- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Here’s what your period blood color says about your health
the cycle changes due to factors such as too much stress or even too much sporting activities.
3. Dark red with clots.
If it looks like fruit bread jam and has clots, that means you have hormonal imbalance caused by low progesterone and high estrogen. Clots are absolutely normal but if you’re passing clots bigger than the size of a 1 Kenyan shilling coin, you need to see a doctor for a diagnosis as it could mean you have fibroids.
4. Dark brown blood.
This is mostly experienced at the beginning or end of a period. At the end of the period, it basically means the older pieces of your uterus are being flushed out and it’s totally normal. It could also mean the blood has been sitting in your uterus for a longer time but it’s normal.