- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
8 Things not to say to a guy on a first date
First dates can really go well if the two of you click or be awry and a bit nightmarish. Still, there are some things you should never say on a first date
If you’re like me, then you have moments where you just blurt out unfiltered comments and opinions without thinking ahead and they can come off as insensitive. First dates can really go well if the two of you click or be awry and a bit nightmarish. Still, there are some things you should never say on a first date. For instance, I have found myself talking excessively about my ex on a first date or talking about some other topics that essentially, if you do want to to see the guy again, you should keep off. Here are things you should never say to a man on a first date:
1. You look tired.
Are you trying to insinuate that he looks like ten kinds of shit? Would you like it if he said the same to you?
2. Hmm, you look nothing like your dating profile.
It can be tempting to tell someone that you expected something different based on his online dating profile but this will only ruin the moment. Keep it to yourself. You don’t have to see him again after the date if you were not impressed.
3. So, do you go on a lot of these Tinder dates? How many women have you slept with?
The real question here is, are you actually ready for the answer?