- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
8 Things not to say to a guy on a first date
First dates can really go well if the two of you click or be awry and a bit nightmarish. Still, there are some things you should never say on a first date
If you’re like me, then you have moments where you just blurt out unfiltered comments and opinions without thinking ahead and they can come off as insensitive. First dates can really go well if the two of you click or be awry and a bit nightmarish. Still, there are some things you should never say on a first date. For instance, I have found myself talking excessively about my ex on a first date or talking about some other topics that essentially, if you do want to to see the guy again, you should keep off. Here are things you should never say to a man on a first date:
1. You look tired.
Are you trying to insinuate that he looks like ten kinds of shit? Would you like it if he said the same to you?
2. Hmm, you look nothing like your dating profile.
It can be tempting to tell someone that you expected something different based on his online dating profile but this will only ruin the moment. Keep it to yourself. You don’t have to see him again after the date if you were not impressed.
3. So, do you go on a lot of these Tinder dates? How many women have you slept with?
The real question here is, are you actually ready for the answer?