- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
4 Nigerian celebrity daughters who will take over from their mothers soon (PHOTOS)
Nollywood is filled with beautiful women who have passed down their beauty to their off-springs. As the young ones grow just as beautiful as their mothers, many can’t help but think that with time they too would reign in beauty just like them.
Some of these stars had kids at a very young age, even before fame. As they are established, their daughters have grown and still growing into pretty ladies. Due to their exposure, some of them have used their influence to put their daughters in the spotlight.
The spotlight which is inevitable for these ones have become a place of admiration. Such that, watching the young ones grow is a subtle assurance for fans that their stars live on in style and beauty.
We bring you the gorgeous celebrity daughters who will soon take over from their mothers.
1. Everyone loves Omotola Jalade for her beauty and Meraiah is just like her mother; beautiful and elegant.
2. Stylish Mercy Aigbe is raising a model and boy do fans love every bit of Michelle and her popping melanin.
3. Iyabo Ojo is a sophisticated hustler, a woman who is there for her kids. No surprise Priscy is turning out just pretty like her mama.
4. Annie still has a few years before she’s picking out dinner gowns for her girls but when you’ve got two adorable baby girls, you know you’ve done it just right.