- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Patoranking Snubs Nigerian Musicians In Forthcoming Album, ‘Wilmer’
No Nigerian is going to be on Patoranking’s next album?
Dancehall/Reggae musician Patoranking has released the official tracklist for his upcoming studio album, Wilmer’, ignoring musicians from his home country.
The album houses 12 tracks with six features from different artistes across the world. It is, however, noticeable that no Nigerian is going to be on Patoranking’s next album, except Davido, whom he collaborated with on ‘Confirm’, that was released a while ago.
Unlike Patoranking’s debut album ‘God Over Everything’, which enjoyed collaborations from Nigerian artistes, Olamide, Wizkid, Phyno and Wasiu Ayinde Marshall; ‘Wilmer’ is taking another form entirely.
“I’ve put my heart and soul into this Album. Wilmer has purely been a blessing and I hope this project encourages you, motivates you and blesses u,” the singer wrote on Instagram.
“The journey hasn’t been easy but we are thankful for where we are headed. God bless every single one of you and everyone who has been a part of this masterpiece.”
Also featuring on ‘Wilmer’ album are; Georgia’s Bera, Kenya’s Nyashinski, South Africa’s Busiswa, Congo’s Dadju and English singer and rapper from North-West London, Donae’o.
Patoranking titled the album after his daughter, Wilmer.