- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Patoranking Snubs Nigerian Musicians In Forthcoming Album, ‘Wilmer’
No Nigerian is going to be on Patoranking’s next album?
Dancehall/Reggae musician Patoranking has released the official tracklist for his upcoming studio album, Wilmer’, ignoring musicians from his home country.
The album houses 12 tracks with six features from different artistes across the world. It is, however, noticeable that no Nigerian is going to be on Patoranking’s next album, except Davido, whom he collaborated with on ‘Confirm’, that was released a while ago.
Unlike Patoranking’s debut album ‘God Over Everything’, which enjoyed collaborations from Nigerian artistes, Olamide, Wizkid, Phyno and Wasiu Ayinde Marshall; ‘Wilmer’ is taking another form entirely.
“I’ve put my heart and soul into this Album. Wilmer has purely been a blessing and I hope this project encourages you, motivates you and blesses u,” the singer wrote on Instagram.
“The journey hasn’t been easy but we are thankful for where we are headed. God bless every single one of you and everyone who has been a part of this masterpiece.”
Also featuring on ‘Wilmer’ album are; Georgia’s Bera, Kenya’s Nyashinski, South Africa’s Busiswa, Congo’s Dadju and English singer and rapper from North-West London, Donae’o.
Patoranking titled the album after his daughter, Wilmer.