- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Singer, Niniola buys JAMB forms for 30 students
Delectable Nigerian songstress, Niniola has bought JAMB forms for 30 students, a gesture being carried out through her foundation “Adopt A Child’s Education”.
According to Niniola, buying JAMB Forms for 30 students was her way of `stepping into her late father’s shoes, a man who was known for his advocacy for standard education for every child’.
Niniola, who rose to stardom after finishing as the third runner-up in the sixth season of Project Fame West Africa and became more popular with her songs, “Ibadi” and “Maradonna”,
She wrote on Instagram;
I promised to do more and Walk in my Late Dads shoes…
In continuation 2day I through my foundation @adoptachildseducationprovided 30 jamb forms for some students.
Lets Put some smile on the kids faces.