- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Singer, Niniola buys JAMB forms for 30 students
Delectable Nigerian songstress, Niniola has bought JAMB forms for 30 students, a gesture being carried out through her foundation “Adopt A Child’s Education”.
According to Niniola, buying JAMB Forms for 30 students was her way of `stepping into her late father’s shoes, a man who was known for his advocacy for standard education for every child’.
Niniola, who rose to stardom after finishing as the third runner-up in the sixth season of Project Fame West Africa and became more popular with her songs, “Ibadi” and “Maradonna”,
She wrote on Instagram;
I promised to do more and Walk in my Late Dads shoes…
In continuation 2day I through my foundation @adoptachildseducationprovided 30 jamb forms for some students.
Lets Put some smile on the kids faces.