- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
Facebook Boss, Mark Zuckerberg celebrates 7th wedding anniversary in Greece
Mark Zuckerberg celebrates 7th wedding anniversary with wife, Priscilla Chan with a trip to Greece
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today.
The couple who are currently in Greece shared a selfie on social media with the caption, ‘celebrating 7 years of happy marriage at the temple for the goddess of wisdom’.
The couple had previously celebrated Mother’s Day in Paris earlier this week, sharing a selfie they had taken in front of the Louvre.
Chan and Zuckerberg met at Harvard University and started dating in 2003, before tying the knot in a surprise ceremony in May 2012. Together, they launched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative in 2015, which they pledged 99 percent of their wealth to causes including improving education and curing disease.