- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Facebook Boss, Mark Zuckerberg celebrates 7th wedding anniversary in Greece
Mark Zuckerberg celebrates 7th wedding anniversary with wife, Priscilla Chan with a trip to Greece
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today.
The couple who are currently in Greece shared a selfie on social media with the caption, ‘celebrating 7 years of happy marriage at the temple for the goddess of wisdom’.
The couple had previously celebrated Mother’s Day in Paris earlier this week, sharing a selfie they had taken in front of the Louvre.
Chan and Zuckerberg met at Harvard University and started dating in 2003, before tying the knot in a surprise ceremony in May 2012. Together, they launched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative in 2015, which they pledged 99 percent of their wealth to causes including improving education and curing disease.