- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
7 Ways to live your best life while Single
As a matter of fact, being single has its own advantages as single people get to avoid some relationship problems people face when they are in love
For one reason or another, there are those who are not in any romantic relationship but that does not mean the end of the world.
As a matter of fact, being single has its own advantages as single people get to avoid some relationship problems people face when they are in love.
Everyone can enjoy a great life, with a significant other, or just by themselves.
When you’re single, you only have one person to worry about keeping happy. I bet you know who that person is.
So here are ways to enjoy your days of being single.
1. Explore your world
If you can afford it, take a solo vacation and engage in all the fun things you have interest in.
2. Learn new skills
You do not need to limit yourself to the things you love already. You can pick up a new hobby.
You’ll be surprised at how interesting you will find some activities you really didn’t like before