- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
7 Ways to live your best life while Single
As a matter of fact, being single has its own advantages as single people get to avoid some relationship problems people face when they are in love
For one reason or another, there are those who are not in any romantic relationship but that does not mean the end of the world.
As a matter of fact, being single has its own advantages as single people get to avoid some relationship problems people face when they are in love.
Everyone can enjoy a great life, with a significant other, or just by themselves.
When you’re single, you only have one person to worry about keeping happy. I bet you know who that person is.
So here are ways to enjoy your days of being single.
1. Explore your world
If you can afford it, take a solo vacation and engage in all the fun things you have interest in.
2. Learn new skills
You do not need to limit yourself to the things you love already. You can pick up a new hobby.
You’ll be surprised at how interesting you will find some activities you really didn’t like before