- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
5 things women do when they are cheating
We have been conditioned and programmed to believe that men cheat most however the gap is fast closing. More and more women are stepping out of their marriages and partners for reasons best known to them.
While it may difficult to find out exactly when a woman is cheating, there are certain behaviors she will display that can give her away. To identify whether she is cheating, below are signs you need to watch out for.
She nags a lot
Granted women can nag and that is nothing unusual. But what you need to watch is her constant nagging. She will nag about everything from the smallest to the biggest issues. If this is happening it could indicative of trouble. She will begin to magnify her partner’s imperfections and if she is smitten by the other man she will use that as an excuse to break up.
The ‘We’re just friends‘ line
This is a classic explanation women used when asked about the other man. If you ask her, pay attention to how acts and answers. If she’s uneasy and refuses to give you eye contact and divulge more, chances are she is seeing him.
Women are naturally great listeners and attentive creatures. If you notice she is losing interest and barely pays attention to what you’re saying, that means something else is playing on their minds. If she is serious about the other man, chances are her mind is occupied with ways she can leave you.
Backs out of confrontations
When asked directly by her significant other whether she is cheating or not, chances are she will not admit and try everything possible to avoid confrontation. She will remain silent, leave the conversation hanging or turn it around on you.
Loses interest in physical intimacy
No matter how good she was getting it, she will lose interest in having sex if there is another man in her life. In most instances, this could the reason why she will pull away, act cold and distant. Kisses are quick and hugs are short could be a sign she is not interested in intimacy. Reason being she could be getting it elsewhere.