- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
7 ways to make a guy fall crazy in love with you – #7 can make him melt
How to make a new guy fall in love with you A strong perfume and hot dress are important head-turning elements, but right now, we need stronger ammo than that.
Crazy in love: You’re ready to hit the dating scene, huh? Congrats on that, lady! Whether you’re looking to hook a guy you have more-than-friendly feelings for or you want to entice a sexy stranger tonight, I think I know what question bothers you the most. Is there a guaranteed way to blow his mind and make him crazy about you? There’s no such thing as a “guaranteed way” to make him fall head over heels for you.
There are, however, a few pointers, which, if considered and followed properly, can make your new colleague from work, or the guy you met last night at a bar fall in love with you.
How to make a new guy fall in love with you A strong perfume and hot dress are important head-turning elements, but right now, we need stronger ammo than that. Take notes, ladies.
#1 Confidence. A smile, wit, sexy body, or some sass –
what do you think you need the most to attract your man? None of them! I mean yes, your sexy body and hot dress may draw him in, but in order to make him want to attach himself to you, you need something else – confidence. Only a confident woman knows she’s worth it. When you’re confident, you know you’re great, and what’s more important, he will see the confidence vibes around you. Let’s face it, men want to feel like they scored, like they are the luckiest dude in the room. If your attitude is self-deprecating and insecure, would he feel like he won the prize? My point exactly. Confidence is everything when it comes to attractiveness and sex appeal. Being super confident is great, but whatever you do…