- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
5 Best Ways to manage your debt Today
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control. To do this you need put effort into
No matter how little your debt is, you need to manage it, till you are done paying your debt.
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control. To do this you need put effort into paying off all your debt.
Here is how to manage your debt
1. Know who and how much you owe
It is very important to know how much you owe. Create a list of all the debt you have not settled, including the amount.
This is the first step to managing and settling your debt. Knowing how much you owe will help you stay aware of all the debt you have unpaid.
ALSO READ:Top Ten Personal Finance Mistakes
Check your debt list occasionally to know what debt you have left to pay.