- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
5 Best Ways to manage your debt Today
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control. To do this you need put effort into
No matter how little your debt is, you need to manage it, till you are done paying your debt.
You need to make sure your debt does not get out of control. To do this you need put effort into paying off all your debt.
Here is how to manage your debt
1. Know who and how much you owe
It is very important to know how much you owe. Create a list of all the debt you have not settled, including the amount.
This is the first step to managing and settling your debt. Knowing how much you owe will help you stay aware of all the debt you have unpaid.
ALSO READ:Top Ten Personal Finance Mistakes
Check your debt list occasionally to know what debt you have left to pay.