- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
New Mountain Where Celebrities Now Rush To For Prayers Uncovered in Ibadan
A new prayer mountain where Nigerians, especially celebrities now visit to communicate with their creator has been discovered in Ibadan, Oyo State. It is called Mountain of Glory “Ori Oke Ogo” owned by Prophet Sam Ojo popularly known as Omoloju Jesu, the General Overseer of Freedom Foundation Apostolic Revival International Ministry, located in Nigeria with several branches abroad.
Ori Oke Ogo, we learnt started almost a year ago when God revealed to the G.O the need to have one. According to an insider, it has never been the wish of the prophet to get a mountain not until God revealed to him during a revival in Lagos in 2017. Amazingly, a call was put to the prophet about a mountain in Ibadan which was up for sale and he grabbed the opportunity through the help of God. Since then, the mountain has been playing a host to several Nigerian celebrities, particularly the entertainers.
Those who have been to the mountain claimed that Ori Oke Ogo is a place to visit for people who need help from God. “For almost a year that the mountain kicked off, God has really proved his mighty hands. A lot of battles have been won and that is exactly our vision. The mountain if not for a selected set of people, it is open 24 hours for all who believes in prayers”.
However, in celebrating the first anniversary of the mountain and the man of God’s birthday, Omoloju Jesu, we learnt has put together plans to give out free plot of land to over 40 masses in Nigeria and other valuable items. The celebration will start with special prayers, Seminars, workshop for everyone in Nigeria at the mountain between 6th August 2018 and 12th August. The likes of Dare Melody, Akingbodu Twins, Lanre Teriba, Remilekun Amos, Yinka Ayefele, Bukola Omije Ojumi, Image and others will be on bandstand to entertain guests.