- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Photos: Alex Iwobi signs new four year deal with Arsenal, to remain at Emirates until 2022
Alex Iwobi, Super Eagles forward who plays for Premier League club Arsenal has signed a new four years long-term contract with the Emirates until 2022.
New Arsenal boss Unai Emery is reportedly planning for the future, and sees the 22-year-old featuring in his long-term plans.
Alex shared a post on twitter wall showing his feelings, for the opportunity and thanking the Arsenal New manger.
Really Pleased To Extend My Contract & Commit My Future To This Special Club. From Under 6 To BIG17 So Many People Have Helped Me. Thank You. Grateful To Our New Manager For The Faith Shown In Me & Our Fans For The Love, Support & Patience. Excited For 18/19 🙏🏽❤️ #Gunners pic.twitter.com/CUaEbpEv2B
— Alexander Iwobi (@alexiwobi) August 3, 2018
The Gunners announced the news of Iwobi’s contract renewal on Friday, along with a video of the elated youngster speaking of his love for Arsenal.
‘It’s always been my childhood dream to represent Arsenal, from young,’ said Iwobi. ‘To get an extended contract is an amazing feeling and I hope I’m doing the Arsenal family proud, as well as my family.
Also speaking on the new deal, coach Emery said: ‘I’m very pleased Alex has signed a new contract with us. He is a great example of a player who can succeed from the Academy through hard work and I look forward to working with him and our other talented young players in the squad.’